It is time for change... Taxes have gone up while employment has gone down. City spending has gone up along with City debt while city services are increasingly difficult to keep affordbale. The citizens of Eau Claire need change. And, change starts at the top.
- With a clear focus on economic development and a priority on providing excellent city services.
- By restoring trust between the citizens and their leaders
- By recognizing the diversity of needs in our Community and working to provide those core services that make our City safe and affordable.
- With electing leaders who wish to serve all citizens of Eau Claire.
- That is why I am running. That is why I ask for your vote on April 1st. Together, we can make sure change starts at the top, and help to move Eau Claire Forward.